1. Sign in to your Ads account.
2. Select the “Tools” tab, then click on “Audience Manager”.
3. Click on "Audience Sources". If you don't have any Google Ads Pixel ID, you can easily create it by clicking on "Set up an audience source".
4. In the "Adwords Tag" section, click on "set up tag", then save & continue.
5. Copy your numeric Pixel ID from “Global Site Tag - AdWords”.
6. In Linkjoy navigate to any tool Instagram BioLink, Link in Bio or Link Retargeting's Integration Tacking pixel button, choose Google Adwords and paste it.
7. Hooray! You have successfully added your Pixel in your Linkjoy's links!
Do you have questions or feedback? Please feel free to reach Linkjoy support via chat/ email (email@example.com), or explore Help Center to get information!