Be Smart and use this feature to leverage your position for your one time visitors.
A tracking pixel is an HTML code snippet which is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email. It is useful for tracking user behavior and conversions.
1. Sign in to Facebook and go to your Ads Manager account.
2. Open the "Measure & Report" tab and click on "Events Manager".
3. Copy your Pixel ID. If you don't have any Facebook Pixel or if you need a new Facebook Pixel, you can create it easily: Create a Facebook Pixel ID).
4. In Linkjoy, go to the microtool Instagram BioLink, Link in Bio or Link Retargeting.
For Instagram BioLink, go to edit campaign link >> Integrations
For Link in Bio, go to edit campaign link >> Integration (Below editor and appearance)
For Link Retargeting, go to edit Advance Setting >> Integrations
5. Add your Pixel in your URL links! You are ready to track your visitors.
Do you have questions or feedback? Please feel free to reach Linkjoy support via chat/ email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or explore Help Center to get information!